Today was spent with my family. Jake got up early at 7 to cook yams, and I ended up playing a video game*. Thanksgiving dinner was delicious, and I enjoyed good company (~15 people).
Later in the evening, the girls did crafts. My sisters were making hair-bows for their daughters and I had fun digging through my brothers fiances beads. Oh. My. God. I loved it.
Today was a good day**.
Oh, and on the way into our place tonite, The Boy told me "Baby, I think it's time that you take down the Halloween decorations. Today is Thanksgiving."
Shut up. I know. I'll do it in the morning. :)
(And now we're playing video games!!)
*Our trip to visit The Boy's Mom (And Grandma and Uncle) was awesome. So much food, cribbage, and video games. If any of you have ever played cribbage, I managed to get a 20, and then 21 hand. So cool. Also, The Boys Uncle sent us home with a ton of x-box games. The Boy has become totally addicted and even my brother got in on some "Prototype" action. Thank You Uncle! I even started Red Faction because that game is awesome. :)
**I honestly expected today to blow up (as we don't always get along) but it was great. Everyone was chill. It was so nice to relax a little.

0 comments:
Post a Comment