I saw New Moon this morning (at the wonderful hour of 2:30am!)
The movie wasn't horrible. I laughed, I giggled (of course at all the wrong times) and I even (silently) cheered when Jacob took off his shirt (half the movie theater erupted) and was silent (except for one lonely person that cheered) when Edward took his shirt off.
Bella was slightly less obnoxious (but still annoying in the*), Jacob was gorgeous, and Edward had some funky chest hair going on. Bella's dad, and the rest of the supporting cast were fantastic. :)
So... not totally horrible. Ok, I liked it. (Don't judge me!)
----------------------------------
*But still annoying in the

3 comments:
Hahaha your hilarious. I just like the movies. I think Stewart is annoying too, yes someone really does need to slap her awake, she always looks like she's a lil drugged.
I'm going to see it on Monday. I can't wait and yea I'm not a Edward fan, totally a Jacob fan haha.
We were silly, it was fun to goof off I am glad you came :)
Post a Comment