BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I must make a confession...

It has been... well, let's not talk about the last confession, eh?

I confess that I, Meandering Mel, was curious about Miley Cyrus' song "Party in the USA"

I watched the youtube video. I listened to the lyrics. I think I died a little inside.

I admit that the song is catchy, and that it has been stuck in my head for 2 days (and don't suggest listening to it again to try and get it out. It didn't help. I think it got it stuck worse).

"Shaking my head like, Yeah.  Shakin my hips like, Yeah"    <--------- Dear Miley. Get some better grammar and some proper English.

I will now go drown my eardrums in some Tenacious D, ZZ-Top and maybe some White Stripes.


All sorts of Love,   Me



PS. I'm going to watch New Moon tomorrow morning at 2:30 with some friends. I'm curious about the movie, even though I'm not a die-hard Twilight fan. (I read all the books, and watched the movie.) I enjoyed the first three books, and the fourth was interesting. The movie? Not my style.

4 comments:

Ebony said...

Lol. I must admit, Party in the USA is my jam.

Meandering Mel said...

Ah! I've been trying so hard to get it out of my head. Not even Tenacious D is sticking... Lol

Michelle said...

The fourteen year old that I watch is obsessed with her! I try so hard to play some good old fashioned rock and roll while he's around and tell him that his music could be so much better but everytime we get into the car he plugs his ipod in and cranks Miley, or something in the same relm...not good!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I gave you an award! Swing on over to my blog to accept it :)