I've got the ramblies, bear with me. (This is all stuff I've been wanting to ramble about, but couldn't ever get each topic out into one post. So you guys get one super-jam-packed-rambly post!)
----------
Spring Semester, 2010*!
I have all my classes added (finally!) after begging to be added to one, and digging out the paperwork for the other. My tuition this semester was about $2500. Next semester is going to cost me $3100. (Which is supposed to be adjusted to be lower, since I am taking classes at 2 different campuses. At least, that's what the girl at the registrar's office told me, which I pray** to the money gods is true.)
So, next semester I'll have:
German 3000 - The last class I need for my German minor. I am so close to being done with school that it scares me a little. (Because we all know that once I have my degree, The Boy and I'll be moving to a land far-far away***. And that scares the living shit out of me.)
Stress Management - (I had to have the teacher's permission to be added, because it was full before registration even opened for the grad students! Mumble, mumble, stupid student athletes and their stupid priority registration, mumble, mumble, mumble.)
Human Anatomy & Physiology (Both of which I am taking at the campus in Brigham, a 30ish minute drive away. Ugh. I just have to keep reminding myself "It'll be good. If my bro can pass both over there in 1 semester, then I totally can. Plus, Andy is a douchebag, and I refuse to fail either of these classes again." )
All for a grand total of 14 credits, something that I haven't done in a long, long time.
----------------
I'm avoiding writing a 2-3pg paper for my Consumer Health class. I should just do it, but... ugh, blogging is so much more fun!
----------------
The Boy and I are flying to Seattle for Christmas! Wheeeeeeee! My mom is going to Germany.
We'll see The Boy's Mom (&Grandma &Uncle) for the kamikaze run to Colorado that we're doing the weekend before Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving at my Mom's, because everyone**** (and their dogs & cat) will be there.
(So, if you have any suggestions on what we must see in Seattle, let me know. It'll be my first time there! You know, besides Starbucks, the Space Needle, and the Underground Tunnels, because those are all already on my list. :) )
----------------
Seriously, if I put half the effort into the paper that I'm supposed to be writing, as I am into this blog post, then I would be done with that stupid paper. (Don't judge me)
----------------
Guess who tried sneaking up on me when I was working in the library last night? (But then I totally saw him, and ran and jumped on him!) (He's visiting from La-la-land)
Have a great weekend!
(Oh, and I decided not to take my blog private, (if you haven't already noticed) I'm just hoping that the "Content Warning" will be sufficient. )
*So, I have issues when it comes to time. Years to be exact. I know what year it is, and date my checks, assignments and everything correctly. But when people say that something new and awesome is coming out in the year 2010, I think "Woah, that's so far away!" But... it's less than 2 months away. (I have a similar issue with cars. I think a '99 is still new...) Or the year 2012. Yeah, not that far away. But in my mind? It's light-years away. I'm retarded...
**See guys, I pray! Hahahahahaha. Levi, Ivy, I hope you guys crack up at that.
*** Honestly. I've lived in this city my entire life, minus the year I spent in Germany. Change freaks me out. I want to move (hopefully to Colorado) but the logistics scares me. The Packing, The Driving, The Find-a-new-place-so-we-won't-be-homeless, The Find-a-new-job-so-we-don't-starve-to-death, The Leave-my-home-of-20+-years-behind, The Leave-all-my-friends-and-fam-behind, The, The, The. Eeeep! It's terrifying. I'm growing up, and it scares me! And what about filing taxes in two different states?! (See?! I worry about bizarre stuff)
**** Literally. All my siblings (and fams) except one will be there. Did you guys know I'm the youngest of 7 kids? Oh, and the dogs? One of my sisters (whose husband is Border Patrol) is moving from New Mexico, back to their home on the northern border over thanksgiving. They have 2 dogs and the cutest kitty ever!


0 comments:
Post a Comment