BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Flash

Do you guys remember my post bitching about Illustrator last month?  Well, this morning during our monthly staff meeting we were creating a project in Flash*.  U.G.H.  It was my first time even opening the program.  Needless to say, my coworkers and I were very intimidated by our manager's speedy tutorial. 

We're supposed to animate our project from Illustrator (I'm thinking I'll make the comet move around, make the stars twinkle, that sort of thing).  Eeeep!

I'll try and figure out a way to post it, and show you guys when I'm finished with it.

OH! And today it started snowing. It's about damn time, too! It's been slowly getting colder each day (for the past few months) and we last saw snow sometime in October. It was a nice surprise to wake up to a white blanket across the Valley. :)


--------------------------------------
*For those of you that don't know, Illustrator and Flash are part of the Adobe Creative Suite. The computers in the lab I work in have Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash and Professional 8.

0 comments: