BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

I give up

I feel like I have totally dropped the ball.

(image hijacked from:here )



Yes, I bought our plane tickets to Seattle on time. Yes, Mom's Christmas and Bday were taken care of. Yes, I managed to get my sister her present*. Yes, I half-assed my friends' presents. No, I didn't get presents for all the people that have given us stuff. And it's to them that I apologize to. I'll get something worked out. Maybe. Ugh, I just fail.  I have had all the time in the world, and have only managed to kick some serious butt on my Indiana Jones (the original adventures!) video game. (Judgeth me not. I blame The Boys Uncle. HA!

So, I will hopefully accomplish everything on my list today, so that we can fly to Seattle tomorrow without (too many) worries.


----------------------------
*Coming from a family of 7 kids, it was decided a few years back to just draw names, and rotate the list every year. Every year we get someone new, and there aren't any repeats (until the list re-sets after 7 years). Plus, it's cheaper. We all pitch in on a Christmas/Birthday gift for Mom (so she gets something super cool, and we all only spend around $20-30)  and set a $20-30 limit on the gifts that we get for each other. We try to keep it fair...

0 comments: