BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Can't Focus

The combination of my stress management class, and my planner are saving my life.  (The Boy asked me to remember something so I could remind him of it later. I snorted and told him, "Yeah right. Not this semester buddy. I can't remember anything anymore unless I put it in my planner!")

Now, if I could just get my brain to focus while I'm at work or trying to study. I've been so easily distracted this week that it's ridiculous. I can't afford to be this distracted. I have 2 tests and a lab quiz next week that may be the deadly combination that finally makes my brain explode*. 

I have my first Anatomy test on Monday, which in all reality won't be too bad. There isn't a lot of information that we've covered, and the study guide is kind of helping. (It's helping me figure out what I should make my study cards on).  The first lab quiz for Anatomy is on Wednesday. We need to know all the bones (and associated landmarks) in the body for this quiz. AND on Thursday, is my first Stress Management test. The lab quiz gives me heart palpation's, and I refuse to even think of my Stress Management test until Thursday morning. Ugh.


And my weekend is becoming crazy busy. I think I'll just become a hermit this semester and hide in shag lined hole that I call my apartment.


------------------------------
*I know I'm always saying that my brain is/will/has exploded.  Just... deal with it.

0 comments: