So, to the three who actually commented on my Blogiversary post, <3 to you. :)
I kept running the numbers through a random number generator, and #3 kept coming up. So, my loverly Dissolved Girl, you are my winner. :) My package to you will be awesome, but probably not as awesome as the one you sent me.
DG, I love reading your blog. You have a sense of style that I admire, without being overwhelming and pompous. I love the nailpolish posts*, and how you want to cram all of Ikea into your place. That and you're probably my bestest bloggy friend. (Was that too much?) When I don't feel like writing, or am lazy, I lurk at your blog, and it gives me the drive write something to at least let people know I'm not dead.
Thanks for being my bloggy buddy. :)
**I'm dead serious. My school offers a class called Stress Management, and it's pretty awesome. Our teacher is making us choose 4 (out of 20 or so) coping mechanism to help us deal with stress without going completely bonkers. I have 4 classes (14 credits) two of which may kill me, the third works a part of my brain that has me half thinking in German all day (seriously my internal monologue is half&half now) , and the 4th is supposed to manage all the stress that is building. Whew!

1 comments:
wooo hooo.... I won my first contest. :-) Glad you enjoy the blog and yes, now my obsession is Ikea. So get ready for more of those posts. hehehehe.....
OOoo, if you like the polish, I can send you mine. It is a very nice color. But I know I will not wear it since I like the hooker red nail polish colors. Know what I mean? ;-)
Post a Comment