BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Get in the right lane Motherf*er

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays I commute 30 minutes to attend anatomy and physiology classes*. (Remember?) Well, I have mild road rage, and I am here to openly admit it.  I will, while in my car, openly scream obscenities at other drivers. I won't tailgate (on purpose) or exhibit violence, because that's just scary (and stupid).  So, with that in mind, I have a letter to share with you guys.

Dear Little Red Volvo,
      do you understand the difference between the right and left lanes on highways?  The left lane is the MOTHERF*ING FAST LANE. If you are doing the speed limit, fine, that's cool. Just stay in the right lane. For the love of God, do not do the speed limit in the fast lane.  You only put yourself, and other drivers in danger, as well as really pissing them off.

Love,
the asshole in the 4Runner that was flashing their brights at you.


After dropping my passengers off at their car, I again passed the shitty little red Volvo**, and recognized the driver. From my Physiology class.

Whoops.


------------------------------------------------

*Got an 86% on our first test tonite! SCORE! (I'm in the top 6 of the class. Top score was 96%, low was 34%, average was 71%)

**This time they were in the right lane! Half a brownie point to them.

3 comments:

Ivy Ann said...

OH! I have SO done that! Multiple times... and each time, they were stupid girls in my class. I wanted to go up to them in class and say "LEARN TO DRIVE!" or atleast get out of my way!

Michelle said...

One of my biggest irritations EVER! just travel in the right lane people, let people pass you in the left lane! stupid people!!

Dissolved Girl said...

hahahahahahaha.... GOD! Do I hate those types of drivers. I spend my weekday mornings and evenings cursing everyone out.