Today is the my very first Blogiversary.
I went back and re-read my first post, and it sounded more like a journal entry. Well, ok, that's kind of what this is to me. More of a journal than anything. (Hell, I've been better about writing here regularly than I ever have been with a journal)
I have high expectations for this year, and hope that it doesn't suck as much as last year did.
So... in celebration of my very first blogiversary, I'm holding a GIVEAWAY! Wheeeee! Doesn't that sound like so much fun?
I'll be giving away... oh jaheezy, what should I give away? Maybe a tree of life pendant, but let's be honest, I don't have one in my stash, and I probably won't have time to make one soon... so... how about a pretty SURPRISE pair of earrings out of my stash? (Don't worry, surprise doesn't mean crap, it means that I'm not entirely sure what I have in my stash as I'm writing this)
Rules to enter will be:
1)You have to be a follower
2) Leave me a comment, Biatches! (Ok, you guys have been quiet lately, and I'm feeling needy)
3) Tell me something awesome about yourself. Or why you decided to follow my blog. :) (Oh, and leave your email in your comment)
On Tuesday morning I'll close it down, and pick a winner. :)
(The skies finally decided that Utah was worthy of some snow. It's been dumping the last few days, so I got work off for tomorrow, and am headed up to the mountain with The Boy and friends. So excited!!!)
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
3 hours ago

4 comments:
Happy blogiversary! I started reading your blog early last year and love it because you and your boy seem to have acheived that awesome balance of serious/studious and wicked/fun.
Also, I have some crazy-crack-neighbours who kept me up with the screaming and the cops and the ambulances all last summer, and I was glad to see I wasn't alone in cursing the world at 5am.
You don't need to send me anything.. I'm in Canada and international postage is a pain, but I did want to thank you and let you know that your writing is always appreciated, even from lurkers like me. :)
Who are you calling a biatch, bitch!
I'm Levi Baker! Does that count as awesome cause it should! Your blog is 1 of 27 I follow and I read it more than almost any other, cause I get a kick out of it. I also have a back pack that looks like Yoda.
I'd leave my email her but I don't like to leave it in public place and you know how to contact me. ;)
Happy Blogiversary!! I do not remember which was the first post I read but I am sure it made me giggle. Every time I come here I laugh. So that pretty much would explain why I started following.
Something awesome about me? ummmm...... I can roller skate backwards?? LOL
You guys rock! (Levi, I would become distraught if I ever lost communication with you! :) )
Post a Comment