I'm sad that the holidays are over, and that winter break has also slipped away. Last night I attended my first class of the semester (of course class followed me having spent a great afternoon snowboarding). It wasn't until the class had ended, that a friend called out to me to ask if I were crazy or not. I've mentioned before that Human Anatomy and Human Physiology are two notoriously difficult classes* at my Uni. I'm taking both this semester, along with a German class, and a health class. I'm scared shitless, but I am making small changes in my daily routine so that I can finally pass these two classes. I've cut stuff out of my diet, and am trying to eat healthier. All to supposedly get my brain cranking.
I also am making myself sit on my trainer (pictured below) and move my legs in glorious circles for at least 30 minutes, 3 days a week. (Training for an all women's race that is the first weekend of June) And snowboarding at least two days a week.
So, there is the potential out there that my head may explode, but I will have to keep reminding myself "don't panic, you can do this, don't forget to breath.**"
**I've kind of developed an odd habit of holding my breath. Well, breathing out and not always breathing back in. Instead, just sitting there, until my brain kicks my subconscious and I breathe again. Most of the time I don't even notice I'm doing it, which is really annoying me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment