Last night as we were getting ready for bed, The Boy and I were having quite the ridiculous conversation. He was rather tipsy, and hilarious to talk to. He kept giggling about me being his Sugar Mama. (Totally not true, he's the one working full time while I go to school) I laughed and called him my Sugar Daddy.
After about 30 seconds of silence, I told him our arrangement was ok with me, as long as we didn't have any Sugar Babies in the near future...
I know, some of you probably think we're complete idiots, but hey, at least we can laugh at each other's dumb jokes :)



2 comments:
Oh I think this is cute. I had an ex who used to say he'll live in my bathtub in the future & I'll be the sugar momma supporting his broke butt. lol. The cute lil conversations like this make relationships beautiful & hilarious! =)
I don't think you two are idiots, I happen to love both of you and think you're great!!
Post a Comment