Is it a man's job to kick ass at gift giving holidays? Because The Boy, wins, yet again. He got me a new camera (since I've been complaining that my old Canon was pretty much dead), when all I got him was a potted plant, a couple bars of dark chocolate, and a pack of smokes*. Wow, I'm a total sweetheart. Hahahaha.
This is the camera he got me:
(Image hijacked from Amazon)It's ADORABLE. Plus, it's super fast at taking pictures, takes pretty good video, and it's so tiny.
How'd you guys fare this year?
OH! And a shout out to The Boys family. We love you guys! (Below is a picture of TheBoy playing a game on the PS3 & TV from Uncle :) )
---------------------------------
*I know, I do my best to encourage his health...



4 comments:
You have such a great guy! I think that's the same camera that I got for Christmas this year...um...last year? ...a couple months ago :) I am loving it too! Glad your day was great!
Way for cool presents! :-) I got my boy a Kenneth Cole belt and a basket full of chocolate and a bear, I got nothing. hahahaha..... Well at least not yet, he has been working 7 days a week, 14 hour days, so I we will celebrate V.Day after his project is done.
What game is he playing? I am such a geek I have been trying to figure it out just by that one picture. LOL
@DG He's playing Heavenly Sword for the PS3. TB describes it as being similar to Ninja Gaiden. (Main character (not pictured) Nariko = SUPER Hott. Hahahahaha)
We're borrowing it from a friend, and he's really enjoying playing it. :)
ooOOOoOooo... I love Ninja Gaiden. I am going to have to check with Heavenly Sword game out.
Post a Comment