Do you guys ever get the feeling in your gut of impending doom? When your brain knows you have a lot of shit going on, and it's trying to trick your body into not totally freaking the f* out? Well, my brain fails. It let it slip to my body that doom is on my doorstep and it's ready to pounce.
My body is on strike. My face is breaking out (hott, eh?), my stomach is overflowing with butterflies (want some?), and my thought processes are all jumbled.
F*!
So, I'm going to go do some diaphragmatic (deep belly) breathing and type up the invites to my brothers fiance's bridal shower...
Oh, and I totally considered taking a picture with the webcam and show you guys a silly face, but there are about 30 people in the lab and I don't want to look like a total weird-o. So, I leave you with this instead...
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
It's creeping up again
(Picture taken from lolcats)
Hahahahahaha, that's my absolute favorite lolcat evah.
Posted by Meandering Mel at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment