I need... A new brain. A super brain. Maybe a photographic one? That'd be rad.
Well guys. I have my first failure of the semester to report. Last night, with very little preparation* I took my third physiology exam, and got the grade I deserved for not having put any effort into the test. A whopping 62%. (Not failing, but still a D).
Next time. I will do better.
Oh, and are you guys all dead? I haven't heard from you guys in a while....
I'll add something that made me smile this morning:
(From the ever popular lolcat page :) )
----------------------------------------
*Between the wedding stuff last week, playing with the kids on Saturday (who could refuse a 7 year old that has only seen snow a handful of times?! I taught the oldest niece and nephew how to snowboard. It was awesome) The Boy's bday over the weekend, school, and some nasty mucus (aka sick with a nasty cold) hanging out in my lungs and frontal sinuses I just couldn't manage to even think of cracking open a textbook.


1 comments:
So I kept forgetting to ask you if you got my package. I was kinda worried about it because I wrapped it in that Sponge Bob paper. But the post office assured me that it will be fine (that is the first and last time I ever listen to them). Well today I get a letter from them, saying they found the wrapper with the address and postage but no package! I was so pissed, I wanted to blog about it but my damn scanner is not working. So I will rant/vent about it tomorrow. Argh, now I have to put in a stupid claim in with them. What a pain!
Post a Comment