The weather here has been ridiculous these past few weeks. A little snow, a little rain, enough sunshine to tease you into putting your winter coat away, and then some more snow.
Oh, and wind. Insane wind. And wind stirs up dust. And when there is a sufficient amount of dust in the air, it tries to rain. Usually a half-hearted attempt, that leaves every unprotected car looking like this:
With a storm brewing last night, I was convinced it was going to rain hard enough to wash the shit back off the car. As I was driving home from Physiology (remember, I commute for those damn classes?) I could see it raining like hell just south of where we live, and just north. I was totally convinced it was going to rain in our little chunk of city too. I was excited I wouldn't have to wash the car. Instead of rain, guess what it did. It snowed*. Snow doesn't wash shit off of cars! Bah!
-------------------------------------
*You guys will only ever hear me bitch about snow when I'm ready for spring. And that's usually about when the local resort closes. Which it did this past Sunday. *cry* So now I'm bitching about the snow, instead of praying for it. See? I can hate snow, too! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment