BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hello out there

Hey guys, another brief update, to let you know that I'm not dead in a gutter somewhere!


School has been keeping me really busy, and I'm glad that between the 2 tests (Anatomy Monday, and Stress Management on Thursday) and 2 lab quizzes (Phys & Anat, one right after the other...) this week that I will have fun next weekend. This weekend is about cramming in as much studying and play time as possible. I'm absolutely ready for this semester to be over. Even though I'm scared shit-less of finals week. (Holy jeebus, there are only 2 weeks of classes left!!!)  Well, I'll rephrase that. I'm scared of my finals days all three* them will take place within a 2 day period. On Monday night, Anatomy. On Tuesday morning, German. On Tuesday night, Physiology.  It'll be busy, but then I'll have sweet sweet freeeeeeeedooooommmm!

So, I'm gonna bail on you guys, and go back to studying the brain and cranial nerves for my Anatomy test, but I'll leave you with this little nugget of old-school goodness.
 





















*We have our last test in Stress Management on this coming Thursday, and then we're free for the end of the semester. No final in that class.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for thecomment! I see you have had a hard time blogging too-not as bad as me tho! =) Life just gets so busy and I was tomthe point I'd avoid the computer if I could! =P Hopefully I will stay on top of things for awhile!