BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Current Fav Youtube video

The Boy and I are currently in love with this video:




It NEVER fails to make us squeeeee. (That and The Boy demands that I show it to any and all of our friends if we happen to come upon the subject of kitties and have a compooper nearby.)

My Anatomy final is tomorrow night. German & Physiology on Tuesday. Trip to the big city for a Dr's appt with the mom-unit on Wednesday. Work, then grilling on Thursday. Work on Friday.  Saturday, potentially may go snowmo-boarding* with Sammchen and maybe one or two of my brothers. Sunday may join a friend on a cross-country drive from here to South Carolina, and I might end up spending a week or two out there. (Which would be awesome. Sis #2 just had a baby boy, and I wanna see the lil' bugger!)

Hope you guys are alive and well. See ya on the other side?  (Oh, and wish me lotsa luck with my finals!!!)

---------------------------
*Take the snowmobiles, a rope and snowboards up the mountains. :)  It SNOWED on May 1st. And woke up this morning to snow covering the grass and cars (didn't stick to pavement, thank god!)  So, if it keeps up, Sammchen and I'll go up the canyon and go snowmo-boarding. :)

0 comments: