I still have to steal Robs camera to get his pictures from a couple of weeks ago, but I do have some from this last Sunday. :)
If no one believes me, this is the kind of weather we've had lately. Sunday it finally started to try and snow, after about 3-4 days of straight up rain. The snow/rain did help clear out the inversion though. It's nice to have a blue sky for a couple of days before it's all brown and nasty.

I was ready for my first time "tailgating." We had brought a grill, and dogs and chips, and hung out for lunch. It surprised me how many people were doing the same thing in the upper parking lot. In the future, I'm always going to park up there... I love it!
Samma-lamma and Rob are also ready to go!!!
The Boy and I geared up, and ready to hit the mountain.
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment