BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, February 5, 2009

FINALLY got some pics

Ok, so Rob finally posted some of our snowboarding pictures, and he tried posting a video of me hitting a jump, but it apparently didn't upload. :(

Pic time!


L-R Samma-lamma, Me and JP. Can I just tell you, we stood balancing like that for about 2-3 minutes waiting for Rob to take the dang picture. It was worth it, because it accurately captures each one of us. :)


I..... fell over. ... Surprise....... Hahahaha. My legs were really tired and shakey from having played in the powder, and hitting every jump that I could. It was a really really really good day though.



Samma-lamma, being a bad a$$. She's so cool. :)


JP looks as epic as ever. :) She's so cool.





And proof that I really did see a helicopter. In the center of the star is a tiny tiny mosquito looking thing. Yes. That is a helicopter. No, it's not a bug. I wanted to get a better picture, but I didn't want to be that jacka$$ that has her cell phone out at a crash scene. (Even though I am that jacka$$... just from farther away... Does it make it any better?) Hm...



Oh! I love this pic. This is shortly after The Boy hit a tree (not at full speed, but he did hurt himself... his ribs have been tender for about 2 weeks. He's finally considering going boarding again... YAY!)

0 comments: