Things that I do that I consider nerdy:
- Ride my bike (on a trainer) in my living room, while listening to the podcasts for my anatomy class
- Watch movies with The Boy on his ipod when we go to bed. (I dreamt some crazy stuff after watching Kung Fu Panda...)
- Listen to audiobooks on my ipod while walking to and from school. I know, everyone listens to their ipod(or whatever music playing device), and sometimes I wonder what other people are listening to. Like, are they also listening to audiobooks, and podcasts, or is the seemingly nerdy girl secretly listening to death metal?? Who knows...
- Listen to audiobooks while I crochet (Well, over Christmas break I did...) (And I listen to my ipod as I clean house, do dishes, fold laundry..... Hahaha)
- Listen to audiobooks period. ( Let me explain the audiobook thing... The Roomie is a bookophile who prefers to listen to books, instead of reading them. He listens to them while at work, and usually while operating a saw cutting pipe... So, there are now a ton of audio books saved to my laptop/external HD and I might as well listen to them, right?
- Whenever I go to Colorado, I take a bunch of books that I've already read, and know I won't read again, and trade them with The Boy's mom and grandma for books that they are done with. Saves us all $$$ :)
- Anxiously await books coming out by my favorite authors
- For the longest time I refused to read the 4th Twilight because I didn't want to ruin the rest of the series. The Roomie got it for me for Christmas, and so I broke down and read it. I'll admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be... and I actually *GASP* enjoyed it... BUT I still haven't seen the movie. I think I'll wait for it to come out on DVD in March and just get it off of Netflix. :)
- Blog about being a nerd... ;)
- Post pictures like this... (I'm making a really crappy attempt at studying for my anatomy quiz... where I need to know all the bones, and landmarks of the bones.) (Oh, and in the course of learning all the bones, I think that my favorite is the sphenoid. So far. :) It's shaped like a butterfly, and if you look at the pic closely, you'll see "Sella turcica." I really really like saying Sella turcica (trans: Turkish Saddle). Also, the Sella turcica is the little groove where your pituitary gland lives. (I'm gonna stop right there, before I get too carried away with telling more about it...)

- I work in a computer lab. :) AND I enjoy it. Hahahaha. So much better than when I was catering. Now THAT job sucked.
- As I walk past people's houses I like to peek in their windows, and see how they live. I love exploring people's house... is that creepy?
I think that is all for now, ok, honestly I can't think of anything else to prove that I'm a nerd. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment