On my bike ride today (FIRST ONE OF THE SEASON!! WHEEEEEE!) I was thinking about some stupid things I've done in the past... and I realized a handful of things:
- Tinted windows does not mean your invisible to people on the other side of the window
- Beer will not kill me. At least, not directly. ;)
- I may know a lot about a subject, but that doesn't make me an expert.
- Flirting with boys doesn't mean that they know that you like them.
- Sometimes mother does know best.
- Books will always be some of my closest friends.
- I should not ignore people for a book. Because books cannot always rescue me.
- Swearing a lot really isn't that cool. (I'm working on this one)
- I'm only the center of my universe (and maybe The Boy's ;) ) not the center of the universe.
- I'm guesstimating that about 99.9% of people on this planet, don't even know that I exist.
- I was socially awkward as a kid. Still am sometimes, and I'm working on that.
- What goes around really does come back around.
- I have the best friends on the face of this planet. They are so freaking cool.
- I probably will always have horrible female fashion sense. I can pick out good clothes for my brother, but don't always do the best job of dressing myself.
I had some other goods ones... but I apparently forgot them.

1 comments:
You really are not invisible to the people on the other side? hehehe... j/king I learned that one the hard way.
I really need to work on not swearing a lot. But it is really hard to teach an old dog new tricks. :-)
Post a Comment