BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Days in a row...

I can't believe that I have done this two days in a row. Completely forgot an essential to my life, left it at home on top of the hutch. I can get by without it, but it baffles me as to why I spaced out such an important item.

BAD BAD BRAIN!!!

Maybe it's because I watched Hellboy last night instead of memorizing stuff for anatomy. Thank you Murphy... for being the reigning downer in my life! (Murphy being... Murphy's Law. If something can possibly go wrong, it will. Because Murphy is a jerkface. )

But I will smile anyways today, because my hair smells ridiculously awesome today!
(Image kidnapped from : here)



Onward and upward from here on out. :)

(OH! Update on the kittens. Eyes are open, and their paws have exploded in size- outgrowing their mini-hamster bodies. They are so freaking cute. :) Mama Jack is spending more and more time outside of the box. Only coming back to check on them when she hears the annoying squeak of our front door opening. )

1 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

LOL @ your snowboard class.

I grew up with a household full of guys, so it would be a miracle if I did not end a sentence with a curse word. After moving out I got a little better but now I notice that my cursing is at an all time high since joining the company I work for.

My tinted glass incident. I was in the back seat of my friend’s brother’s car and I thought that since the windows were tinted I could change into my Volleyball uniform without anyone seeing me. Well, I learned by the shocked expressions of the parents and kids in the car next to us that I could be seen. It was sooooooo embarrassing. It is also a story that I have to relive every time I visit my friend cause they ALWAYS bring it up with out fail. Hahahaha….

I hate Murphy. He can suck a big one. LOL