BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Has... (hopefully) Sprung!

I love my Chacos. They are the only shoes I need in the spring/summer/fall. :) (Sorry Dissolved Girl for my lack of wanting to wear anything else on my feet!)

I took this picture yesterday with my phone, and yes, I did hunt for the greenest patch of grass that I could find on my way to class.

I probably won't have time to hit the slopes before the season ends, which makes me sad, but.... I did get a really ridiculously fantastic season of boarding in. (I counted having gone between 15-20 times. :) )
I'm ready for cycling season. Hoping to convince Samma-lamma that she will in fact not die if she does the 45 miler of the LRRH race in June with the mom-unit, Joc and myself. Trying. Hoping to succeed. First I have to get her out for a ride though... Hehehe.

2 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

hahaha...is ok. I think I am one of the few that needs to be on top of stilts at all times. BUT, guess what? I got a pair of Wedges!! hahahaha... Actually, I got 3. Grrrr... The flood gates have been opened!! I will post picture's sometime this weekend.

As for the headbands, I will post some pictures up once I am done making them this weekend and let you know.

Dissolved Girl said...

P.S: HURRAY for Spring! I am tired of wearing a million layers of clothes.