BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Things I love about Spring!

Obviously...

  • Smelling other people's campfires on the wind
  • Warm wind
  • Warm weather, where no one can resist taking a walk
  • Chacos. I can't say more than that
  • The idea of taking a hike. Wearing my chacos
  • Mint Mojitos - Mmmmmm
  • Shorts and long socks. Some day I'll grow up
  • Staying up late on warm nights
  • Always leaving the windows open
  • Not quuuuite needing AC or heat
  • Bocce Ball
  • Kitty babies on the front porch (2 week pics coming Monday!)
  • Fruity summer drinks
  • The promise of warm warm days
  • Good company, food, beverages
  • Squirrels. Period
  • The transition of seasons
  • Hearing birdies out and about
  • Waking up to sunshine
  • Avoiding life in exchange for sunshine
  • Pointlessly blogging about random stuff ;)
I love Spring. Summer. Fall. Winter. You can't possibly ask me to pick a favorite holiday, because I love each and every one. Spring, as I already listed is awesome. Summer, is summer; what is there not to love?! Fall, just like spring is a happy transition! And Winter? Snowboarding. No need to say more.

;)

0 comments: