BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Snowing!

Ignore my posts about Spring. It's snowing outside, and has been all day. I was really starting to get Spring Fever. Especially with the weather being so warm last week (guessing mid to high 60's and maybe even low 70's.). I guess that that's just proof that I live in the mountains with a bi-polar climate.
And other sad news. The Mt. is closing for the season this Saturday.
(image stolen from here)

Lol. Ok, I'm not that sad because as stated in previous posts, I've had a pretty dang good season. :) I just wish that we had had more notice on their closing. Oh well. I'm going to see if I can cancel life on Wed and Thur and make it up there to give myself some real closure. ;)

Oh, right, real reason I was posting today. I have created a new blog which you can find here.
It's going to be a blog with pictures of all the earrings and pendants that I have made. They are also available for purchase (honestly depends on the cost of the beads). I hand make them which means you get a pretty pretty pair of earrings, at just the fraction of the cost of what you could potentially pay in a store. I hope to never charge more than $10 per pair (unless the beads really cost me that much!).
I buy all my beads locally, so your not only supporting me, but also the little hippy store that I get my stuff at. How cool is that?

So yeah, I don't have any pics posted yet, but will hopefully get some snapped tonite, and get them posted tomorrow. Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya it really sucks it's snowing...I knew it was going to be cold this week but I didn't think it would just snow-at least a rain snow mix! I have had a very high spring fever myself! I just hope there is no snow for my birthday next weekend! Goodness!

Well I look forward to seeing pics of your handmade jewelry! I don't wear much jewelry but maybe I would be interested in something you have made! =^)

Dissolved Girl said...

It is snowing?? Wow, and you were getting ready for Spring. It is getting windy and cold here, after all the wonderful weather we had this weekend it is kinda depressing.

I cannot wait to see your jewelry! Get some stuff up already! hehehe.... :-)

Dissolved Girl said...

PS: When you make that tofu and shrimp you will LOVE tofu and so will the guys. The bf ate it and that is saying something cause he "does not do healthy". hehehe....

Also, that Kung Pao recipe that I posted makes about 8 services. So if you make it you will have left overs for the next day. It is soooooooo yummy. I think I am going to make some this week.