BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Proof that it is in fact snowing here... This is a view over the top of the fine arts building here in campus. Those blobs in the background, are our mountains. Which have been hidden on and off again since Saturday.


Very disappointed! I'm back to my furry boots, instead of free toes in Chacos! I was about to put all my snow gear away, and ended up going snowmobiling on Monday (my twin brothers are part of the local sheriff's office Search and Rescue team and they just bought their own sleds). It was really fun, and I got to see mom get bucked off the back of Jon's sled (I was riding Josh's). It was absolutely hilarious, and she said it was a super soft landing (into about 2 feet of powder). We had a grand adventure, and even stopped at "The Mail Tree." Once a Pony Express mail drop-off for mountain men in the area, it is now used as a geocaching site. Mom had never seen it, so Jon and I made it a point to stop and show it to her.

It was awesome, but I'm really sore from it. I was wearing a pack (chock full of emergency gear) since I was riding solo. Plus I didn't have anyone to combine my weight with, so I was having a hard time stearing the silly thing, and was getting bounced around the previously made tracks. (We were the only ones up there, so we had a lot of fun on the fresh powder!) All in all, we sledded about 25 miles total. About 13 and a half in. I hadn't ever really been snowmobiling before, so it was a grand treat. :)

Tomorrow is one of the The Boy's days off from work, so we're gonna shred the Beav one last time before it closes on Saturday (*cry*). I'm excited, because it's been snowing so much lately, so it'll be an awesome awesome awesome day. :)

How're your guys' week going? Anything exciting planned for the weeken? I'm working Friday (I think) and Saturday, demoing the salad dressing stuff and will probably sent out of town on Saturday. Should prove exciting, seeing how I was in the same grocery store this past Friday and Saturday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are working Saturday? What's your job I dunno if I even know!? It has been an alright week...dealt with some morning sickness so that hasn't been fun! But Saturday I'm going to Ogden with a bunch of family for lunch...lol my Uncle put it together because it was my Gma's bday Thursday but he says it's not a birthday lunch cuz he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it! He is a funny guy! So ya other than that nothing going on...Jason has drill this weekend so he will be staying at camp williams and I wont see him till Sunday evening! =(

I love reading your blog posts! You are so funny! Hehe! Brightens my day a bit! =0)