This pretty pretty painting was my first attempt at acrylics.
I made this for The Boy's birthday present, and he loved it. :)
At Hobby Lobby they sell 10 packs of canvas cards (with envelopes!) so you can paint your own birthday cards.
After finishing The Boy's painting, I've started working on the cards. This was my first, and my favorite. :)
This is for my best friends dad, whose birthday happens to be today (Happy Birthday Jeff!!).
This is still a work in progress, so... wait for an update I guess!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Pretty Pretty Paintings!
Posted by Meandering Mel at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oooo, the painting is so pretty. I am loving your cards. I like how the 3rd one is turning out. I am such a sucker for bright colors.
That is a cool idea for birthday presents! They are so artistic! I love all the bright colors too! =)
Post a Comment