All 3 opened their eyes today. Well, barely. Hehehe. They are so freaking adorable. This is the black baby. First to open it's eyes. :)
Another view of the black baby. It's so adorable.
This is the unclaimed Calico. Anybody want it? It needs a nice happy loving home!!
This last calico is Samma-lamma's future baby. SO cute. :)
I can't help myself. I can't stop talking/posting/facebooking about the kitty babies. What can I say? I'm in love!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Kitty Babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They are just too cute. Man, I wish I could have one. :(
Thanks for the info on the cream. I am going to have to make a trip to Walmart tomorrow and buy it. :)
Oooo it really needs a home? I will talk with Jason...we can't have one right now but are looking for a new place and maybe we'll be able to have one there! They are so cute! And Jason really does loves cats! =D
Post a Comment