
This one spoke to me. This is USU. My school. I spend way to much time up here, and to see my school on the page was neat... but at the same time, heartbreaking for the individuals that are involved.
Check it out HERE. If you don't... it's your loss. Because it gives me another reason to look forward to Sundays. :)
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
3 hours ago

2 comments:
Oh man, I LOVE post secrets. The guy that started this does not live very far from where we live. I sometimes want to drive by and do that stalker thing. hahahahaha....
Have you seen the blog about the Post Secrets rejects?
Oo I'm so jealous of you girls that have connections with Post Secret. That's pretty wicked the secret is about your USU. This is my favourite website to look at on a Monday morning, makes the day worthwhile xx
Post a Comment