BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesdays

Inspired from a blog that I really enjoy following (aka... stalking) : The Rockstar Diaries. (More specifically, this post) I wish I could be as cool as them. Check 'em out!

Moving along... 10 things that (currently) make me happy, but in Wordless Wednesday format! KaCHING... I'm so good at mixing and matching.
(This won't be completely wordless... I'll have short explanations for each one, as I see fit. :) OH! And these are in no particular order. This is just the order they landed in while uploading. )

1)Dressing up for parties with the coolest people ever!
2)I did my best to cut down the kitty pictures to one. Included is the most stellar bf ever!!
3)Random pictures taken with the digital that actually turn out pretty damn good. (Surprising me!)
4) Monthly dinners with my 2nd fam
5) Snow. Snow. Snow. ( I rest my case)

6) MelAfrica. I freaking miss your guts, and rereading her few blogposts always makes me cry. (Out of jealousy!!)
7) Random Silliness. :)
8) JaLu. Their silly happiness never fails to bring a giggle to my heart.
9) My German babies. (All of them are not pictured, but none will ever be forgotten)
10) I know I said none was more important than the other, but these guys have known me the longest. This is my fam. (Ha! Proof that I do love you guys, even though I really suck at showing it!)



Ok guys. Your turn. Post on your bliggity blog 10 things that make you happy. :)

0 comments: