What is the secret of your power? Won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck?
Sorry, I can't stop listening to this song. Wonderboy - Tenacious D. I adore it right now.
Updates? My brother is graduating from USU today. (This is him at Christmas. Isn't he adorable? Oh, btw ladies, he's single! And graduating with 3 majors (International Business, Economics, and Finance) and 2 minors (Finnish! and German). Mr. Smarty-pants!)
I even have done the whole make up and skirt routine (which I didn't even do for Easter!), lucky fart. :)
I have to find my jacket and shoes, so I'll check up on you guys later. Hope you have a great weekend!
(Cuz ours is destined for more rain. I hate rain...)
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago

2 comments:
Congrats to your brother! :)
I totally gave up on Etsy. I still have my listings up but I will not renew once they expire. I have sold a lot more outside of Etsy then with it. I do not make much of a profit as it is, so paying the listing fee and stuff and not selling anything is a waste.
he is SUPER cute! I love the chair he is sittig in as well. Pick of Destiny is one of the greatest movies ever...
Post a Comment