BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aw, hell

Hello, My name is Mel, and I am an addict.

Horribly addicted.

To beads. Beading. Bead shops.

I stopped in one today, one that I hadn't been into in a long time.

I had $7 cash in my wallet.

I was planning on only spending the $7.

But...

Some stuff caught my eye.

A lot of stuff caught my eye.

And some of the lot of stuff made it to the cashier's desk.


Shit.

Can someone give me some self control, please?!

3 comments:

Lexy said...

I totally know how that goes!

Dissolved Girl said...

Oh god, you are not kidding about that. One of the bead websites I frequent was having a sale. I thought "I will only spend 20 bucks" I ended up spending $100.
:(

Meandering Mel said...

I really have no self control. The planned $7 turned into $25. Ugh. And the stupid thing is, I have plenty of crap at home! I didn't neeeeeed this stuff until I saw it. Horrible mistake to even step in the shop. :)