To The Boys(TB) Uncle.
THANK YOU for a fucking awesome piece of furniture.
TB* has been dying to re-arrange the furniture. Like an itch he kept scratching, but couldn't make it stop.
He's planning on building(!) an entertainment center for the above pictured beautiful TV**.
This TV makes me want to do naughty things.
Naughty things like breaking into The Ex-Roomie's new place and making sure that his x-box 360 gets its visitation rights.
Mainly, it just makes me want to play Guitar Hero.
--------------------
*NOT Tuberculosis you silly people! :)
**On loan from his awesome Uncle.

3 comments:
Niiiice!
I want guitar hero so bad. But I refrain from buying it because I know if I do I will never be seen again. I have recently found out they are coming out with a Beatles one, I think I will be breaking down and getting it. LOL
A Beatles version?!! Not just Bon Jovi and other crazy stuff? I would DIE if there were a Beatles one. Must talk to Ex-Roomie! Hahaha. (For awhile I thought I was going to be totally addicted, and would play in my free time. That only lasted 2 weeks though. Then I didn't really care anymore...)
Post a Comment