Sorry for the lack of writing bloggy-buddies. I've been out and about, and didn't manage to do anything cool like schedule some posts while I was gone.
Tomorrow I'll add pictures to this list:
TB (The Boy) and I ran away for the weekend.
Packed our bags, and shoved our shit in a little blue Neon.
Left my contacts at a friends house. Wore glasses all weekend (ew!)
Drove through the night, stopping only in the wrong city to confuse TB. ( I woke up long enough to tell him we were 20 miles away from our end destination. Then went back to sleep. I rock...)
Spent the remainder of that night in the dirt.
Snuck to the store to surprise his mom.
Hung around, and then went to surprise Grandma and Uncle. (Buwahahhahahahaha)
Played my hands and feet off. (Love Hand&Foot. Love it!)
Learned how to count to 15 a million different ways, and then to 31. (Thanks only to the "Witchy Women!")
Got prank called.
Ate more than was reasonable. At. Every. Meal. (And it was Glorious!)
Wandered in the woods.
Found a crazy man (in woods), and kept an eye out for his sneaky companion (who would steal beer out of your car if you weren't watching!)
Took pictures of some sawtooth-esque mountains. And trees. And flowers.
Picnicked in Ouray.
Kicked ass at Cribbage. Then got my ass handed to me. Rinse, and repeat.
Tried to sneak up on sneaky birds.
Fed a dog, through a fence.
Tried to destroy a bread pan that is older than dirt. (Did not succeed!)
Belly laughed, and giggled till the sun went down.
Topped it all off by playing hide-&-seek with some rocks in Goblin Valley.
Then-Drove-Home.
I love visiting The Boys family. They are awesome. :)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Sneaky Bastards
Posted by Meandering Mel at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment