BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 14, 2009

Give me a job already

Do you guys all remember the post I wrote a few weeks ago, about not hearing back about a job interview? The one where I am begging the guy I interviewed with for a job?

Well, I got a call from him on Tuesday afternoon. I was driving through the desert in Central Utah, and didn't have the best reception*. I let it go to voicemail, and checked it instead. The Interviewer was calling me back. After. Three. Weeks. The very next morning, at approximately 11am I returned his call. He didn't answer either. Either we have a problem, where we both hate answering our phones, and don't check our voicemails unless-we-absolutely-have-to, or he is teasing me. Getting my hopes up, again. ARGH!

I have since emailed him my upcoming school schedule, and all that blah blah blah that he wanted to know in his voicemail.

And I am again waiting.

F* YOU! I just want the damn job already. I have a life you know!

BLAH!


And... on a happy note:

My host-grandparents from Germany are coming to visit me! From August 2005 until June 2006 I lived in Krefeld Germany. It was a wonderful, frustrating, terrifying, incredible year abroad, and I wouldn't trade it for anything (except, well, you know $1,000,000,000). I visited my host-mother's parents in Dresden for Christmas, and now they're coming to the states to visit me and my host-brothers family (while I lived with his fam, he lived in Texas). Mega-excited to see them, and tip a brewskie or two back. :)

Now, I must go clean the shizzzzz out of my apartment. Bring it up to German standards**. (EEEEEEK! I don't know if I'll get it all done. Must. Clean. Uggggh.)

----------------

*AKA, So I was zoned out from sitting in the car, listening to an audiobook, and doing my best not to fall asleep. I didn't want to answer my (insert curse words) phone... So sue me. ;)

** In my experiences, Germans are pretty anal about their homes. Very clean. No clutter (I freakin fail this one). Everything in it's perfect place. And not a Single. Speck. Of. Dust. I'm totally doomed.

2 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

GEEZZ. The guy needs to give you the freaken job already!!! Do you need me to put a call in? hehehe.....

King of New York Hacks said...

Dont forget the lederhosen and steins...then all will be ok. LOL