BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

SUPER Excited!

The Boy and I are very excited for the upcoming snow season. After a month of saving our nickles and pennies, we picked up our season passes to a local ski-resort.  The Boy had pretty much given up on the idea of being able to get a pass, but we were able to get something worked out. :) 


We are SO excited. :)

(So, around Christmas, if all blogging goes out the window, it's because I'll be on the slopes. :) )



PS. I wish you guys an AWESOME awesome Halloween.  :)

We're going to a huge party at a hotel, and it's going to R-O-C-K!  

I'll post pics later, but until then, what're your guys' plans?




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Halloween in NYC is the best kind of freak show you can imagine! I had fun, hopefully I'll post pictures soon myself. Hope you guys are doing well! Glad to see you'll be spending your winter on the hills!

Dissolved Girl said...

In your picture you look super excited. Last year I did not get to ski but this year I will be hitting the slopes!