The Coon, Mysterion, and Professor Chaos
(The party kind of sucked, but I will write an anonymous letter telling them it sucked. $35 (PER PERSON) for a party that was supposed to include drinks, included 3. After that, you had to pay cash. I ended up being a drunk passenger on an hour long trip to buy beer. I was sober* by the time we returned to the hotel, where I promptly "snuck" in a 30-pack of Busch** under my cape, and spent the next 20 minutes getting re-shitfaced. )
Next year, The Persian Peacock can suck it's.... *cough*COUGH*, and we will go in search of a better party, where SUCK won't be the theme of the party.
----------------------------------------------
*Which... is exactly the opposite of what I wanted. But hey, on the drive I spotted about 15 cop cars. Which my sober driver couldn't do. So, I guess having a drunk in the car is a good thing. :)
** NEVER EVER EVER EVER buying that again. Gag


1 comments:
hahahaha... I almost sprayed water all over my monitor. Love it!
Post a Comment