BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Whew!

Yesterday I managed to re-make one of the pairs of earrings that I recently sold on my etsy. (Cuz, ya know, I had already sold given away the pair that the lady ordered...)  This morning, I shipped them out. See? I can be responsible. (sometimes)

Earlier this week a friend saw my Tree of Life pendant that I was wearing, and commented to another friend that he really liked it, and wanted one for his girlfriend.  I should just hang a sign around my neck saying "I make cool jewelry, for super cheap. Buy my shit"

Maybe something like this:



My friends started joking that I should just sit at a table in the cafe with my stuff scattered around , because I could probably sell my stuff that way.  I'm considering it.... especially with Valentine's Day coming up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see what you make.

Levi Dean said...

Was it a green pair that the lady ordered?

Meandering Mel said...

Levi, it was a purple pair. :) (The one with 3 light purple tear-drops on each earring)

Michelle, check out my jewelry blog at handmadedanglies.blogspot.com